OUR REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Eligibility for Returns or Refunds
To be eligible for refund or return:
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- We aim to process refunds as soon as we receive them but during busy periods - RTE Shows, Mothers Day, Christmas please allow 2 days after your parcel has arrived for us to refund your money as our warehouse can be extremely busy during these times - this does not effect your 14 days return period.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and the credit due to you will be refunded onto the card that you paid with at checkout.
- All of our refunds are instant and if you receive an email from us stating we have refunded you a certain amount then this means that this refund has been processed and it has been refunded to your card on our end.
- Please allow 3 working days for the amount to show up in your bank account or on your statements as each bank is different. If you have received an email from us stating we have refunded you X amount but after the 3 days you cannot see it in your bank account please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org but we also recommend contacting your banking provider.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time (usually 3-5 working days) before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
- If you would like to return or exchange your item at one of our Paco Stores are store managers will be happy to take this from you
- We do not allow our store managers access to the online system. This is to keep your personal information safe and private. When you return a garment to one of our stores our managers will contact head office with a picture of your returns form and you will then be refunded back onto the same method you paid with i.e Paypal, Visa, Credit Card, Gift Voucher. This is done on the same day, within office hours, you return your goods to one of our stores.
- You will receive an email from Paco letting you know that X amount has now been refunded to you. This returns will appear as ADLEMI on your bank statement. Depending on your banking provider this can take up to 3 working days.
Return by post
- Post your item to: Adlemi Ltd Paco, Bandon Business Centre, Lauragh Industrial Estate, Bandon, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Contact us for details.
- We are sorry but under normal circumstances, we do not refund you for the postage costs for the original shipping or the return. As we are a small company who want to keep our prices affordable we, unfortunately, cannot cover the postage costs for any items that need to be returned to us. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have bought a garment from a store and wish to return it you must take it to one of our Paco stores for an exchange/credit note. We do not give out refunds for store bought items through our online system.
- If your goods have arrived faulty then we ask you to contact email@example.com so that a member of our staff can contact you.