Return and Refunds
OUR REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
All online returns have now also be extended until such a time that restrictions on covid-19 lockdown have been lifted. We would appreciate customers posting back goods to Head Office with the returns label provided until all threat of covid-19 has ended.
Our online policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. As company policy our stores have a separate returns policy to online.
Eligibility for Returns or Refunds
To be eligible for refund or return:
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Information of your refunds
- We aim to process refunds as soon as we receive them but during busy periods - RTE Shows, Mothers Day, Christmas please allow 2 days after your parcel has arrived for us to refund your money as our warehouse can be extremely busy during these times.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and the credit due to you will be refunded onto the card that you paid with at checkout.
- All of our refunds are instant and if you receive an email from us stating we have refunded you a certain amount then this means that this refund has been processed and it has been refunded to your card on our end.
- Please allow 3 working days for the amount to show up in your bank account or on your statements as each bank is different. If you have received an email from us stating we have refunded you X amount but after the 3 days you cannot see it in your bank account please feel free to contact us on email@example.com but we also recommend contacting your banking provider.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time (usually 3-5 working days) before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Return in Store - we would appreciate if customers can return goods to head office with the returns label where possible until the threat of covid-19 has lifted,
- If you would like to return or exchange your item at one of our Paco Stores are store managers will be happy to take this from you. Please view our location here.
- OUR STORES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CREDIT YOU FROM THEIR TILLS ANY AMOUNT THAT IS OWED TO FOR A REFUND - FOR SECURITY PURPOSES ONLY HEAD OFFICE CAN REFUND YOU TO THE CARD YOU PAID FOR AS WE DO NOT ALLOW OUR STORES ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SYSTEM.
- The store managers will contact the head office straight away letting us know you returned your garments to their store and you would like a refund. We refund you for the amount that you are owed to the card that you paid with when you purchased your order. You will receive an email from us letting you know that X amount has now been refunded to your card.
Return by post
- Post your item to: Adlemi Ltd Paco, Bandon Business Centre, Lauragh Industrial Estate, Bandon, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Contact us for details.
- We are sorry but under normal circumstances, we do not refund you for the postage costs for the original shipping or the return. As we are a small company who want to keep our prices affordable we, unfortunately, cannot cover the postage costs for any items that need to be returned to us. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have bought a garment from a store and wish to return it you must take it to one of our Paco stores for an exchange/credit note. We do not give out refunds for store bought items through our online system.